Players: 2 - 5
Time: 25 minutes per player
Theme: Theme parks; funfairs
Mechanics: Table building, event play, hand management, secret goals
Complexity: Light - Medium strategy
Build the best theme park.
Whatever it takes.
Mix your favourite themes from Pirate, Robot, Vampire, Jungle, Ninja and Gangster. Build attractions and upgrade them to match blueprints, stack up towering rides, or simply make the most cash.
Watch out though - your competitors may pay off the safety inspectors to close your rides or hire hooligans to vandalise your park! How will you get revenge?
Whatever happens, it's bound to be…
- Mid-weight strategy game with strategic gameplay and unparalled replayability.
- Great for couples and regular game groups.
- Combinational engine and tableau building with player interaction.
- Multiple play modes - mix up to 6 themes for over 20 variant subgames in the 1 box.
Find strategy tips, scoring app, resources and more at unfair-game.com
- 6 themed packs of 57 cards - Jungle, Robots, Pirates, Vampires, Ninja & Gangster
- 5 Game Changer cards
- 1 Blueprint closure reminder card
- 1 Double sided board
- 2 player reference sheets
- 1 Starting Player token
- 1 Current Step marker
- 1 Current Step miniature
- 16 page Rulebook
- 86 coin tokens, in values of 1, 5, 25, and 125
- 14 mesmerism tokens
- Scorepad and pencil